Cat On Her Own

One of the benefits of having shingles is that I get to spend the day watching my baby (from afar).

Her presentness is a wonder to me. It's such a joy to watch her activities. The simplest things... She finds a toy, picks it up, explores it, locates another item...

Here she is playing by herself with the help of the boppy pillow, which encourages her to stay upright. You can hear her talking throughout. She blows a raspberry around 3:32 when she gets some stuffed lion hair in her mouth.



We discovered this method of helping her sit on Monday, otherwise she would fall over and bump her head. Up 'til then she'd been learning to play by herself in her exersaucer.

I try to be discrete, but she always seems to catch on that she's being filmed. Doesn't bother her, though. In fact, I think she likes it.


Comments

  1. I couldn't stop smiling while watching the videos.
    Chi Le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Luu! Love the part where she spits out the tiger! - Get well soon Esho

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is squeezable.
    chi Ly'

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts