Christina's New Old iPhone

Well, a new era begins. We made the iPhone transfer today. I'm now on a Sony Ericsson z750a. Christina gets the iPhone. In our effort to reduce our expenses, we got on the family plan, and decided to maintain only one data plan, instead of buying a second iPhone. For the two of us, it's a mere $75 a month for wireless service. Good deal!
It's official!

It's hard to recall a time when an entire household would share in expensive luxuries like TVs, stereos or computers. Christina feels guilty about me giving her the iPhone, but I feel really good about sharing it with her. She was, after all, the one who bought it for me in the first place. What a great wife I have!

Enjoy it sweetie! :)

Update (Wednesday, 4/29/09)
The iPhone had to be replaced today for $199. The phone lasted a mere 16 months. For an original price of $399, that ends up as $25 per month. Hopefully, the replacement lasts longer.

Going forward, we'll be faced with more and more choices of what to replace and what to do without when the time comes to replace it. To pay for this iPhone replacement, Christina plans to hold another yoga class in spring; we'll sell an old PC we don't use; I'll forgo the $55 hair cut I had planned for the summer.

Comments

Popular Posts