My Family by LL

Luu Li made up this song recently (she strummed and I made the chords):
My Family
I always knew that my family was born now.
And I always knew that I was such a good girl, like a good girl.
And I always never let my family down.
Since I knew I was part of this family.
And I never go down on them.
If I do I could fix it.
And if I don’t I know I will try to do it again.
And not turn back on my family.
Always what I could before.
That's what my life was for now.
And I always know that I was part of this family.
When I was born I always knew that this would be good.
With my family and me.
I always knew it was good now, and I liked it.
When I have my family down there, and I could always be like me, always!

Comments

  1. OMGosh! So wonderful. Thanks for recording and transcribing. What a treasure. Does she get extra credit for her music class?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing talent! Kudos for inspiring homeschooling method also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts