Are Ya Wid Me?

Today's Cát Tiên's 7-month anniversary!

She's making the most of her time with her Grammy, who taught her to raise her arms in celebration on cue. Then Cat turned around and cued us to raise our arms!

View in vimeo
Now, I do remember happiness pre-Cat, but nothing as intense and deep as the way she makes me happy every day. She's a natural at enrolling everyone she meets in her joy.

9:57 AM, Friday, 4/10/09
Motionbox is temporarily out. I'll post an update when it comes back on-line. Or, you'll see a video image above.

10:06 AM, Friday, 4/10/09
That was quick. It's back.

Comments

  1. Oh, this made me laugh so much! She's so cute (and you all did a great job following her lead).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer SartoriusApril 14, 2009 11:38 AM

    So cute! Thks for sharing. Hope to see you guys soon - not for lack of trying I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely a bundle of joy. Every time I need a break, I open and watch this video and it always makes me happy.
    Chi Le

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts